
William: Breakfast is ready, Mr Carson.
早餐好了,Carson先生。
Carson: Ah, William. Any papers yet?
報紙到了嗎?
William: They're late.
估計要晚到。
Carson: They certainly are. Get the board out, so you can do them as soon as they're here.
看樣子是的,把衣板準備好,送來就干活。
[William sets up a board used for ironing the newspaper.]
Hughes: Is the library tidy?
藏書室打掃干凈了嗎?
Anna: Yes, Mrs Hughes.
打掃干凈了,Hughes夫人。
Good. I want the dining room given a proper going-over today. You can do it when they've finished their breakfast.
很好,今天把餐廳徹底清掃一遍,等主人們用完早餐就開始。
Oh, heavens, girl! You're building a fire, not inventing it! How many have you done?
天啊!姑娘!讓你生火,不是造火。還有幾個沒弄好?
Daisy: This is my last till they come downstairs.
這是主人們下樓前的最后一個了
Hughes: Very well. Now get back down to the kitchens before anyone sees you.
那就好,做完趕緊回廚房,別讓人看見你。
See more information, you can visit us
英語口語測試 http://www.kjyin.com/daily/
在線學英語口語http://www.kjyin.com/english-plaza.jsp
粵公網安備
國家企業(yè)信用
網站備案信息查詢